- Minimum four years executive support experience working in a growing fast paced organization
- Highly professional, polished, reliable and strong self-starter with a "can do" attitude in addition to a flexible approach.
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Proven experience preparing information to executives and Board of Directors
- Self-starter attitude and enthusiasm when working independently and as part of a team
- High sense of urgency, drive and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Keen ability to follow instructions and understand those instructions with little or no follow up
- Ability to properly multi-task and prioritize work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organizational, or customer implications.
- A sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working at a technology-focused company preferred
- Experience working for a public company preferred
Allied Minds, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.